The secure and convenient way to travel with up to 10 currencies
The award winning Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card is the secure and convenient way to carry up to 10 currencies every time you travel.
Awarded a five star rating for outstanding value in travel money by CANSTAR for the third year in a row, it's your best travel companion.
It's a card that takes you anywhere!
Features & Benefits
A multi-currency Cash Passport Card is packed with great features:
- No Cash Passport international ATM transaction fees^
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security
- Separate from your personal bank account
- Worldwide acceptance from over 2 million MasterCard ATMs
- Worldwide acceptance at over 35 million MasterCard locations
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- Reload your card over the counter at any branch or online via BPAY or Bank Transfer
- Upon activation, card available for use within 2 business hours
- Load multiple currencies on one card: AU$, US$, EU€, GB£, NZ$, TH฿, CA$, HK$, JP¥, SG$. Load up to AU$100,000 max
- Free second card
- Free card replacement* if lost or stolen
- Card valid for up to 5 years from date of issue
- Download the App for your smart phone or tablet
- Online ‘My Account’ facility allows you to:
View and manage your balance
Move funds between currencies
Suspend and Un-suspend your card
PIN Reveal feature
Update personal details
Cash Out remaining balance
Need more information?
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Southern Cross Credit Union Limited (ABN 82 087 650 682, AFSL/ACL 241000). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Conditions apply. ^Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.