The secure and convenient way to travel with up to 10 currencies
The award winning Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card is the secure and convenient way to carry up to 10 currencies every time you travel.
Awarded a five star rating for outstanding value in travel money by CANSTAR for the third year in a row, it's your best travel companion.
It's a card that takes you anywhere!
It's our shout - $30 bonus*!
Plus the chance to win $10,000 with Cash PassportTM travel card
Whether it's breakfast in Brussels or train tickets to Turin, Cash PassportTM Mastercard® is the prepaid travel card for dining out, ATM withdrawals, shopping online, offline and everything in between.
Get your new Cash Passport, load it with $1500 AUD in foreign currency and you'll receive a $30 Bonus*. Simply register at www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30. You'll also get a chance to win $10,000*! What are you waiting for?
*Terms and conditions apply. Full terms and conditions available here.
Features & Benefits
A multi-currency Cash Passport Card is packed with great features:
- No Cash Passport international ATM transaction fees^
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security
- Separate from your personal bank account
- Worldwide acceptance from over 2 million MasterCard ATMs
- Worldwide acceptance at over 35 million MasterCard locations
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- Reload your card over the counter at any branch or online via BPAY or Bank Transfer
- Upon activation, card available for use within 2 business hours
- Load multiple currencies on one card: AU$, US$, EU€, GB£, NZ$, TH฿, CA$, HK$, JP¥, SG$. Load up to AU$100,000 max
- Free second card
- Free card replacement* if lost or stolen
- Card valid for up to 5 years from date of issue
- Download the App for your smart phone or tablet
- Online ‘My Account’ facility allows you to:
- View and manage your balance
- Move funds between currencies
- Suspend and Un-suspend your card
- PIN Reveal feature
- Update personal details
- Cash Out remaining balance
Need more information?
*T&Cs apply. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who purchase a new Multi-currency Cash Passport and loads in foreign currency with a minimum amount of $1,500 (Australian Dollar equivalent) between 00:01 1st May 2017 and 23:59 31st July 2017 inclusive in a single transaction at participating stores or online at www.cashpassport.com.au and successfully registers their Cash Passport online at www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30 before 31st July 2017. Eligible Entrants will also be given the opportunity at the time of online registration to enter the competition to win AUD$10,000. For full T&Cs head to www.cashpassport.com.au/bonus30
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Southern Cross Credit Union Limited (ABN 82 087 650 682, AFSL/ACL 241000). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Conditions apply. ^Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.