Caravan & Trailer Insurance
Protecting your caravan & trailer is as important as protecting your vehicle
Caravan & Trailer Insurance
There’s nothing better than hitting the wide-open road with your caravan in tow. While you are out enjoying life, it’s important that you are protected against loss or damage to your caravan and its contents. Make sure you’re covered with Caravan and Trailer insurance.
Why Choose Southern Cross Credit Union Caravan & Trailer Insurance?
Caravan & Trailer insurance offers:
- Legal liability up to $10 million
- Optional caravan contents cover
- Accidental loss or damage cover Australia wide
- Option to cover your caravan contents – cover for your camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects all of which are carried in your caravan
- Legal liability – cover for your legal liability up to $10 million for damage to other people’s property through the use of your caravan or trailer
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 for emergency repairs which may be necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination
- Temporary accommodation – up to $400 in the unfortunate event that your caravan is uninhabitable following an accident
Need more information?
How to Claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time
The fastest, easiest way is via our online claim form. You can submit your insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once we receive it, one of our friendly claims consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
- Secure form
- There are no phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your home insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to our underwriter via the online claim form.
Over the phone - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week claims hotline
Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 555 013 and one of our friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Southern Cross Credit Union ABN 82 087 650 682 AFSL 241000 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or need. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.
If you purchase this insurance, Southern Cross Credit Union will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.
*Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to any flood component of the premium (if applicable). Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates excluding optional covers.