What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning can make a big difference at every stage of life
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life. A financial planner can help you develop investment strategies for your personal circumstances.
Features & Benefits
Bridges Financial Planning can help you:
- Manage your investments tax effectively
- Save for a home
- Plan for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Make your income go further by investing wisely
- Structure your assets in the most effective way if you are self employed
- Plan for the birth of children and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Make the most of your superannuation
- Plan your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Make the most of a financial windfall, such as an inheritance or a maturing term deposit
- Maximise your eligibility for government benefits
- Plan the retirement lifestyle you want
Need more information?
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. In referring customers to Bridges, Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd does not accept liability or responsibility of any act or omission or advice provided by Bridges or its authorised representatives. Part of the IOOF group.