Platinum Rewards Mastercard
Earn rewards with our Platinum Rewards Mastercard, accepted at more than 22 million locations worldwide.
0% p.a. for up to 14 months on balance transfers1 (reverts to cash advance rate)
Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from approval.3
Features & Benefits
In addition to the special offer you will receive:
- Earn 1 reward points for every $1 spent on your card3
- UP to 55 days interest free on retail purchases7
- Generous credit limits subject to credit criteria8
- International Travel Insurance4
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance4
- Purchase Cover Insurance4
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4
- Transit Accident Insurance4
- 24/7 Concierge Service
Need more information?
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Card Services’ credit criteria applies. Current Card Services Credit Cardholders, or those whose credit is provided or administered by Card Services are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 31/7/2017, offer may be extended.
- The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at the point of application, for a period of 14 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder fee of $99 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $159, in subsequent years.
- The reward point earn rate is 1 reward point for every $1 spent (capped at 100,000 points per anniversary year). You will also earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 on your card within 90 days of card approval. Certain transactions are excluded from earning rewards points including special promotions, balance transfers and cash advances. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. Bonus reward points will ordinarily be credited within 2 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
- Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm.
- The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 12 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- For the Low Rate MasterCard, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $49 for the life of the account.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest on once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Card Services’ credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you meet minimum income requirements ($35,000 per year for Platinum, $25,000 per year for Low Rate), and your credit rating.
© 2016 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit on behalf of Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd ABN 82 087 650 682, AFSL No. 241000, Australian credit licence 241000.