Supporting Our Community
Provides funding of $1,000 for local organisations, groups and teams making a difference in our communities
Our Community Partnership Program provides funding of $1,000 for important local organisations, groups and teams
Community Partnerships Overview
Through our Community Partnership initiative we provide funding for important organisations, groups and teams in the Northern Rivers of $1,000 each. With each organisation we not only look to provide financial support but also to engage throughout the year and promote the amazing work they do.
|Applications Open||Friday 1st February 2019|
|Applications Close||Sunday 31st March 2019|
|Recipients Announced||Monday 15th April 2019|
Through our Community Partnership program, we provide support to organisations, community groups and teams. Unfortunately we do not support the following through this program:
- Individual pursuits such as travel to participate in sporting events or ongoing medical treatment
- Events or organisations involved in commercial activities
- Events where another financial institution, bank or insurance competitor are a sponsor
- Programs that could be detrimental to public health or safety, discriminatory, or offensive to the community
- Projects of a political or religious nature
- Events that encourage smoking, substance abuse, irresponsible alcohol consumption or gambling
- Organisations and events outside our geographical footprint
- Expeditions or travel outside SCCU’s footprint or overseas
Assessing Your Application
Through our Community Partnerships Program we provide $1,000 per successful applicant. During the application, it's expected you'll be able to explain how the funding would be used should you be successful.
We aim to make the application process simple and give every applicant an equal opportunity to produce a quality application. The application form is a critical part of our evaluation process which we use to measure your application against our selection criteria, so we encourage you to complete the form carefully and answer all questions.
All applications will be reviewed after the closing date with all applications that meet the eligibility criteria considered. All eligible applicants will be advised via email of the outcome of their application after the succesful recipients have been determined.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to award funding and discuss ongoing engagement. If your application is unsuccessful we encourage you to reapply during the next round of applications or consider applying for our Community Grant or Community Reward Programs.
2017/18 Community Partners
As part of our Community Partnership Program we have partnered with a number of community groups and events by providing in-kind and financial support.
- Ballina Food & Wine Festival
- Banora Point Primary School
- Byron Bay Ocean Swim Classic
- Caba Progressive
- Cabarita Charity Cup
- Circus Quirkus
- Club Lennox
- Cudgen Leagues Cricket Club
- Greenback Fishing Competition
- HART Services
- Life Education
- Mullumbimby Agricultural Show
- Mullumbimby Leagues Club
- Mullumbimby Men's Shed
- Murwillumbah Art Trail
- Murwillumbah Colts Junior Rugby League
- Northern Rivers Rugby League Referrees
- Our Kids
- Positive Change for Marine Life
- Pottsville Cricket Club
- Shaping Outcomes
- The Board Meeting - Ballina
- Tweed Family Funday