Supporting Our Community
Sponsorship opportunities for local community events, groups and clubs
In keeping with our philosophy of community banking, we are proud to support local events and groups as part of our Community Partnership program.
We are proud to partner with and support community groups across the Northern Rivers.
Our Community Partners
As part of our Community Partnership Program we have partnered with a number of community groups and events by providing in-kind and financial support.
- Life Education Tweed/Byron and Northern Rivers
- Tweed Valley Relay for Life
- Byron All Shorts Film Festival
- Ballina Fine Wine & Food Festival
- Tweed Coast Women's Awards
- Mullumbimby Agricultural Society Annual Show
- Northern Rivers Regional Rugby League Referee's Association
- Murwillumbah Touch Football
- Murwillumbah Cricket Club
- Byron Bay Ocean Swim Classic
- Byron Bay Malibu Classic
- Tweed Heads & Coolangatta Surf Life Saving Club Nippers
- Cabarita Surf Life Saving Club
- Casino Netball Club
- Cudgen Cricket Club
- Casino Rugby Club
- Lennox Head Holy Family Primary School
- Pottsville Cricket Club
How to Apply
To apply for our Community Partnership program, your event, club or organisation must be a customer of Southern Cross Credit Union and be located within the Northern Rivers region.
To ensure a fair and equitable process, all applications for sponsorship through our Community Partnership program must complete the application form.