View our current vacancies
Southern Cross Credit Union is located in the heart of the Northern Rivers of NSW, with branches situated from Tweed Heads to Ballina. Our aim is to be the first choice for easy to understand banking. As a customer owned institution, everything we do is designed to provide our customers with personalised, star service.
Our people are our greatest asset. If you’re interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
Customer Service Specialist
- Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual Opportunities
- Retail Banking – Sales through Service Culture
- Northern Rivers, NSW
We currently have an exciting opportunity for dedicated Customer Service Specialists to join our team at multiple locations across the Norther Rivers region.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for energetic people with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. In addition to this, you will also have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a retail banking or sales environment desirable
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients face to face, in a sales and service based business
- Great communication skills with ability to build genuine rapport with customers
- Ability to demonstrate your flexibility and work as part of a team
- Display a high level of motivation and personal initiative
What you'll do
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing an end to end experience for all customers
- Providing advice and assisting customers with their banking and insurance needs
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers circumstances and financial needs, in a friendly and professional way
- Promoting products and services whilst exploring customer needs
- Actively seeking referrals for new business from existing customers
- Actively communicating with your team and Manager to identify any areas for business improvement
- Working together with your team to deliver an exceptional standard of service.
What's in it for you
Apart from being rewarded financially, you will also have access to a full suite of employee tailored banking and financial products, as well as opportunity for professional development, cross skilling and progression. To find out more about who we are, what we stand for and what we can offer you, visit our website at www.SCCU.com.au.
So, if this sounds like you. Do it.