Our Promise To You
We pledge to always put our customers first
Our Promise to You
Southern Cross Credit Union is committed to delivering five star service to our customers. Our mission is to help our customers, community and people realise their dreams for the future.
Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
Customer-owned banking institutions, like Southern Cross Credit Union, are a vital competitive force in Australia, offering fair and responsible financial solutions. Credit unions, mutual banks and mutual building societies are committed to putting our customers first, and to helping our customers gain financial independence.
The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice is an important public expression of the value we place on improving the financial well being of our individual customers and our communities.
The Code contains 10 promises outlining our commitment to you.
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our customers
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise customers' rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote this Code of Practice.
Southern Cross Credit Union is committed to complying with the Code. If you have any questions about the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice, you can access a copy here, or call us anytime on 1300 360 744.