Link your transaction account with your MYOB account
MYOB Banklink enables transaction information from your Southern Cross Credit Union accounts to be sent to MYOB daily.
Features & Benefits
You will be able to:
- Easily compare your account transactions with those in MYOB
- Automatically check and match transactions that correlate with the transaction feed information
- Set up matched transaction rules for efficient bank reconciliation
How to set up MYOB Banklink
- Go to the Banking command centre with MYOB and click on bank feeds and select bank account. Select Southern Cross Credit Union and enter your account details and then print, sign and return the MYOB Authority Form to MYOB.
- Set up time will take up to 10 business days. Transactions are automatically uploaded from Southern Cross Credit Union to MYOB each day.
Find out more at www.banklink.com.au/myob